Home Energy Assessment
Halco can lower your energy bill and make your home more comfortable by addressing the following:
- Heating and Cooling appliance efficiency: equipment repairs
- Insulation & Air leakage: ex. thermal imaging diagnostics, blower door test
- HVAC: ex: duct cleaning, Hydronic System Seasonal Calculated Operational Running Efficiency (SCORE)
- Electrical appliance efficiency: energy star upgrades, repairs on appliances
- Home Safety: carbon monoxide check, RadonAdvice
What can you expect from a free assessment?
Halco will meet with you to discuss your needs, review your energy bills, and do some preliminary diagnostic testing including a blower door test, thermal imaging, and health and safety tests. The data they collect from these tests will be analyzed to determine areas of improvement for your home!
Halco can assess your home using Thermal Imaging Diagnostics, Water Testing, Forced Air Duct or Hydronic System Seasonal Calculated Operational Running Efficiency (SCORE), Room-By-Room Heat Loss and Heat Gain, AirAdvice and RadonAdvice, Electrical Service and Loads Inspection, and Advanced Air Diagnostics. Recommended improvements range from air sealing, insulation installation, and upgrades to high-efficiency water heaters, air conditioning and heating systems to existing walls, attic and basement spaces. After the assessment, you are given a report of recommendations specific to your home and can choose which ones to complete, with no obligation. Sign up for a free assessment below!
Free Home Energy Assessment with Halco