- Have solar panels installed on your property, whether it be the roof or the ground
- Benefit from NYSERDA grant and federal tax credits as a way of helping to finance installation costs
- Considered as an investment in your home – rather than all the money spent on electricity going to the utility company*, the value of your home will be increasing after the panels are installed.
*a service fee must still be paid
- Through the Energize NY Commercial Program, commercial properties can make energy efficiency and renewable energy upgrades to buildings
- Unique financing called Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE)
- Goal is to make energy efficiency and renewable energy upgrades attractive and easy to access for business and commercial owners
- For those who rent or are inelgible for residental solar; through CSS you can access solar energy without having to install anything on your property.
- Works through either subscribing to or purchasing solar arrays located on land within your loading zone for electricity.
- We are currently in the preliminary stages of setting up a CSS project. By signing up, you are put into a queue and you will be contacted as soon as everything has been set in motion.
kW of Installed Solar Through STSW
Number of Installs Through STSW