Joins us and our developer partners, ETM Solar Works and Nexamp, at Spencer Town Hall on Tuesday, July 24th to learn how community solar can benefit you! A $20 donation will be made to Inspire S-VE for every attendee who submits a copy of their NYSEG bill.
Southern Tier Solar Works is a not-for-profit program dedicated to developing the solar industry through education and outreach to create jobs, energy savings, and a healthier climate in Broome, Chenango, Delaware, Otsego, and Tioga counties.
- Have solar panels installed on your property, whether it be the roof or the ground
- Benefit from NYSERDA grant & federal tax credits as a way to help finance installation costs
- Considered as an investment in your home – rather than spending money on electricity going to the utility company*, the value of your home will increase after the panels are installed.
*a service fee must still be paid
- Through the Energize NY Commercial Program, commercial properties can make energy efficiency and renewable energy upgrades to buildings
- Unique financing called Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE)
- Goal is to make energy efficiency and renewable energy upgrades attractive and easy to access for business and commercial owners.
Community Shared Solar
- For those who rent or are inelgible for residental solar; through CSS you can access solar energy without having to install anything on your property.
- Works through either subscribing to or purchasing solar arrays located on land within your loading zone for electricity.
- We are currently in the preliminary stages of setting up a CSS project. By signing up, you are put into a queue and you will be contacted as soon as everything has been set in motion.