Come to the official launch of Southern Tier Solar Works’ 2017 Solarize campaign on May 6th at the University Downtown Center. The press conference will start at 10 AM. Learn more about how CPACE can work for you and meet our new installer partners. Hang around after for our first solar art workshop at 11 AM. For more details on the launch, click on the registration button below.
Southern Tier Solar Works is a not-for-profit program dedicated to developing the solar industry through education and outreach to create jobs, energy savings, and a healthier climate in Broome, Chenango, Delaware, Otsego, and Tioga counties.
- Have solar panels installed on your property, whether it be the roof or the ground
- Benefit from NYSERDA grant and federal tax credits as a way of helping to finance installation costs
- Considered as an investment in your home – rather than all the money spent on electricity going to the utility company*, the value of your home will be increasing after the panels are installed.
*a service fee must still be paid
- Through the Energize NY Commercial Program, commercial properties can make energy efficiency and renewable energy upgrades to buildings
- Unique financing called Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE)
- Goal is to make energy efficiency and renewable energy upgrades attractive and easy to access for business and commercial owners
- For those who rent or are inelgible for residental solar; through CSS you can access solar energy without having to install anything on your property.
- Works through either subscribing to or purchasing solar arrays located on land within your loading zone for electricity.
- We are currently in the preliminary stages of setting up a CSS project. By signing up, you are put into a queue and you will be contacted as soon as everything has been set in motion.
kW of Installed Solar Through STSW
Number of Installs Through STSW